Tuesday, February 26, 2013

Here we go


I have started researching how one goes about developing a substantial web presence and think that things are starting to come together. I have also secured the services of a company that will assist me in insuring that my websites will get the attention they deserve. ProBagpiper.com has had a lot added to it and I will be adding a lot of new content. It is all about pleasing Google and having yourself out there in every way possible. My Facebook and You Tube pages should start to get some much needed attention as well. I am optimistic to have this really start to develop and I will be able to share my talents with more people in the area. Thanks for everyone’s support and I look forward to posting updates about how things are developing. Have a great one.

No comments:

Post a Comment